[TowerTalk] Force12

john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com john.brewer at us.schneider-electric.com
Wed Sep 26 13:18:35 EDT 2007

It's a mystery to me, why companies will try and skimp on a manual, with the resultant endless
stream of complaints and questions (and customer DIS-satisfaction) to save a couple thou,
rather than pay a one time charge to have a contract technical writer produce a competent
professional document.

I agree that the Cushcraft manuals are good ones.   Nice clear pictures, well thought out data
tables, good exploded views. It's not rocket science for a relatively simple assembly, but it
does require more attention than "we're ready to ship... have the engineer sketch a drawing and
some instructions so we can throw it in the box".

Regards,

John K5MO