[TowerTalk] Force 12 c-3 information

k2vi k2vi at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 10:59:52 EDT 2008

Hey guys,Can i get an answer on the c-3.I heard nothing but stellar reports on preformance.It delivers true 2 element mono band preformance.The question is the Fiberglass insulator for the driven element i heard is pure crap and the paperwork even says it only last 5 years.I would love to put this antenna up on my tower but for almost 1000.00 bucks i want it to be trouble free for a minimum of 12 years.Anyone have any feedback on this great preforming antenna.thanks fellas.

tony k2vi