[TowerTalk] Force 12 c-3 information

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Sun Apr 6 18:11:00 EDT 2008

This is quite timely. I just got back from helping a friend take down a F12
5BA and F12 EF240/230 per his "10 yr maintenance plan". The insulators all
looked in very good shape. This was after 11 years in Arizona uV !

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona USA

In a message dated 4/6/2008 10:36:12 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,