[TowerTalk] Force 12 c-3 information

Chet Moore ChetMoore at cox.net
Sun Apr 6 19:48:12 EDT 2008

Min C4E has withstood 8 years of action and no deterioration of the
insulators.  C31XR  has been up 90 feet for 6 years.  Inspection last spring
showed no problems with the insulators and no popped out rivet problems when
we pulled it to the side of the tower. I had a couple of replacement pvc
insulators with me on the tower but saw no need to replace any of the
originals.

 All the new C3 series antennas now come  with every boom to element bracket
pinned.  Same for the WARC-7 which I hope to have up in a couple of weeks.

73

Chet N4FX