[TowerTalk] Researching a tower.

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 07:13:50 EDT 2008

Leif,
    Under PRB-1 the cannot impose a height restriction.  Also, even if you
work within the requirements of the township you would be suprised at how
much grief your neighbors can still cause you.  I'm still mired in a fight
to keep my tower even though I will probably win since PRB-1 does not permit
an absolute prohibition but only that the township makes reasonable
accomodations.  You might also want tolook at the Aluma towers with the MP-2
mounting posts.  That is what I did for my install.

Chuck