[TowerTalk] FEEDBACK!!!!!!!!

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 19:34:55 EDT 2008

Howdy, TowerTalkians --

    Thanks to everyone who contributes and also lurks  (there are 1800
members right now) . You folks make TT the great  resource that it is.

    What we do is talk about tower and HF antenna  construction projects.
Mostly it's really interesting and everyone acts  like an adult. Take a bow!

    But it occurred to me that after all the blood,  sweat, tears and $$ that
what we don't get a lot of is feedback. How did it all  go? Was it as good as
you expected? What was easy? What was difficult? What  would've made it
easier? Would you do it again? What did you learn? HOW DOES IT  PLAY?!?

    Hey, we're going thru all this agony to HAVE FUN!  Work DX. Improve our
signal. Do something new. HAVE FUN!

    Let us know how you're doing!

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC