[TowerTalk] Tower Climber Protection - Insurance..!!

Jim Hoge knowkode at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 18 23:17:15 EDT 2008

Bill,

  Unfortunately, we live in a litigious society where no one is responsible for their own actions, we are all victims. That said, I am running into the insurance/ bonding issue with greater frequency.

  To the group, what is the easiest path to becoming insured and or bonded? From what I understand, bonding is typically per job and underwritten as a performance bond. I am grossly ignorant in these matters and it's probably time I took a good look at financially protecting myself as a climber.

  73 es climb safely,
  Jim W5QM