[TowerTalk] LB Cebik SK; What a loss....

J. Gordon Beattie, Jr., W2TTT w2ttt at att.net
Wed Apr 23 10:12:36 EDT 2008

Hi Folks!
I got this from K4TMC who wanted his sentiments shared with the group.
73,
Gordon Beattie, W2TTT
201.314.6964

Subj:   Preserving L.B. Cebik's, W4RNL (SK), Web Site
Date:   4/22/2008
To: towertalk at contesting.com

I do not know what it would take to preserve LB's current web site as-is on
the web, but I am willing to contribute funds toward same.  Can someone
knowledgable in this arena please step forward.

I am sure someone will offer CD's of all the material; however, it has been
invaluable to me over all the years to quickly go to LB's reliable site and
find the article I needed to review.  Over the years I checked his site
daily to
see what new article had been posted.  I deemed those reads as more valuable

than almost all other published antenna articles in the ham magazines.  He
made
understanding antennas much easier than the League's Antenna Handbook.

I will teasure those times I spent over dinner at the local Outback with LB
and Jean when I was in Knoxville on business.

73,
Henry Pollock - K4TMC
Raleigh, NC
www.TMastCo.com<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Need a new ride? Check out the
largest site for U.S. used car listings at AOL Autos.<BR>
(http://autos.aol.com/used?NCID=aolcmp00300000002851)</HTML>