[TowerTalk] LB Cebik SK; What a loss....

Leif Ericksen lericksen at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 23 10:28:03 EDT 2008

A whois on cebik.com shows the following:
Registrant:
Sage American Markets
   P.O. Box 72022
   Corpus Christi, TX 78472
   US

   Domain Name: CEBIK.COM

   Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
   Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your
domain name.
   Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/

   Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      Stone, Jack L             jack at ANTENNEX.COM
      Sage American Markets
      PO BOX 72022
      CRP CHRISTI, TX 78472-2022
      US
      361-855-0250 fax: 361-692-3528

   Record expires on 05-Mar-2009.
   Record created on 05-Mar-1999.
   Database last updated on 23-Apr-2008 09:49:11 EDT.

   Domain servers in listed order:

   NS2.ZONEEDIT.COM
   NS4.ZONEEDIT.COM

[root at shadrack ~]#

IT is owned by ANTENNEX.   I am going to bet as long as there is an
interest antennex is going to preserve the site.  Also we can always
find whatever of site has been cached my google.

--
73 DE N9SRW/AE

Leif Ericksen