[TowerTalk] Wilson System 33 Manual

larryjspammenot@teleport.com larryj at teleport.com
Wed Apr 30 23:49:30 EDT 2008

I have a manual for a Wilson System 3 (not 33) tribander beam. In the manual, the coil forms for the traps look like those of a Mosley TA-33 and other similar Mosley tribander beams.

If the System 3 manual would help you, I could photocopy it. It would probably cost 2 or 3 units of postage to mail it.

Larry