[TowerTalk] Tailtwister Rotor wires

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Tue Aug 5 05:00:11 EDT 2008

Good advice on what he should do, or should have done, this
alphabetical rule of thumb... but  I believe only one person has
addressed the central question from the original post... namely,
can he use resistance values or some other measurement technique
to be reasonably assured he has the wires applied in the same
configuration at BOTH ENDS of the line?   I believe he is worried
if he follows a rule like you propose - or any rule stated in the
installation manual - he will STILL be unsure the wires at the controller
end properly correspond to the same poles on the rotor up the tower.

Can this be done without climbing up to look at the wiring on the
rotor up on the tower?