[TowerTalk] Rotator Wires

ac9s at mchsi.com ac9s at mchsi.com
Wed Aug 6 07:14:55 EDT 2008

Since I had a couple of responses on this I thought I would reply to the
list.  I get my molex connectors at Radio Shack.  They are inexpensive and
some have lasted for 20+ years for me.  They are currently in the "power
connectors" section of their parts drawers.  I have recently purchased 9 and
12 pin versions; I believe they have others.  The local Radio Shack crew had
no idea what a molex connector was when I last went in - a couple of months
ago, so I had to do a bit of searching.

Keith
AC9S