[TowerTalk] Rotator Wires

Kirk.Harding Kirk.harding at cox.net
Wed Aug 6 07:50:01 EDT 2008

Keith,

Very good suggestion.  As a store of last resort, I had no idea that RS
carried these.  The on line catalog references these as connectors with no
reference to (brand name) Molex.  In any case, what RS is selling certainly
(if not exactly the same), duplicates the Molex style.

Thanks for sharing this information.

Kirk, K6KAR
Niceville, FL