[TowerTalk] Re [Tower Talk] Happy News

Greg - AB7R ab7r at cablespeed.com
Tue Aug 12 18:53:02 EDT 2008

Yep.  Sometimes we get lucky!  A few years ago I found a 5-acre plot with a nice
house, just outside the city limits and outside their urban growth plan.  But only
a mile from town and with a nice view of the Olympic mountains.

5-acres is not much, and most is for the horses.  But I do have about 170x170ft
area for nothing but antennas.  So far there's a 72ft crank-up, a smaller 40ft
crankup, 240ft doublet, coaxial inverted L's for 160 and one for 80 and a
vertical.  And now contemplating another 70ft tower.  Wow...do I have a great wife
or what?  :)

73,
Greg - AB7R
Whidbey Island WA
NA-065

On Tue Aug 12 15:24 , "Michael Goins"  sent: