[TowerTalk] Screwdriver driver antenna

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Wed Aug 20 18:58:26 EDT 2008

If the rig has a tuner, the internal SWR meter reads the
SWR on the transmitter side of the tuner, which is different
than what the in-line meter on the antenna side would read.
In any event, leaving a meter in-line should have no effect.
Maybe they don't want you to know the true SWR of their
antenna.

Rick N6RK