[TowerTalk] (no subject)

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Wed Aug 20 21:15:24 EDT 2008

Hi Marinus

I actually had one of those up for a while.  I had a ~70 foot wire from
grounded to the top of the tower at about 50 feet, and 2 54' wires at about
the 20 foot level, fed with coax with the shield grounded at that point.

It was really broadbanded and I could cover just about the whole 80 meter
band with it.  According to the writeup, it was supposed to  have some
vertical component.

I found although it was really broadband, it didn't work as well as my
dipole.  I finally took it down.  But as they say, YMMV.  73
Tom W7WHY