[TowerTalk] Dipole Ends

Bert Almemo balmemo at sympatico.ca
Sat Aug 30 11:58:49 EDT 2008

Hi Jim and all,

The Friction Saver or the Cambium Saver is a very interesting device. It
probably takes a little practising to use it efficiently. :-)) It wasn't
that easy to find the instructions so here is the link
http://www.buckinghammfg.com/instructionsandwarnings/FRICSAVE.pdf

73 Bert, VE3OBU

PS. Jim, thanks for the info about wire antennas for limited use. Much
appreciated!