[TowerTalk] FW: [amateur_radio] REF: Federal lawsuit over antenna zoning

Jim Rhodes k0xu at longlines.com
Fri Dec 12 12:50:18 EST 2008

All this is very interesting, but where is the actual information.
Can someone post the actual proposed ordinance? Video may be a good
way to get people worked up, but so far all we have seen is people
talking about the issue, but we really haven't seen any real data.

At 07:48 PM 12/11/2008, AD5VJ  Bob wrote:
>   It appears that the original video was 'removed by the user'
>
>The below email is from a N9FAA and he says he made a U-Tube website
>in order to fight it.
>
>Bob AD5VJ

Jim Rhodes K0XU
jim at rhodesend.net

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.