[TowerTalk] Quarter Wave Sloper (half sloper)

Edward Sylvester navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 02:54:06 EST 2008

Been trying to get up to speed on these...Learned that height is not important, as it's the tower that will radiate, primarily.  My tower is 70' with a Steppir 3 ele and other assorted antennas for VHF, all on a 10' mast.  Looking at the Alpha Delta DX-B, which would give me 30/40/80/160m.  Has anybody installed one of these on a 70' tower?  If so, what height was ideal?  Would like to do this right the first time....Thanks.

Ed NI6S