[TowerTalk] TowerTalk : guy wire covers

Alain Michel opalockamishabob at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 22:12:15 EST 2008

Along the same lines as Henry Gillow-Wiles, you can also use the black, 1/2" pvc irrigation pipe [used for drip irrigation], which is available at Lowe's, Home Depot and just about all plant nurseries. It comes in a 50' and 100' roll.

It is very flexible, very inexpensive and this stuff you can slit with a "utility" or sheet rock knife. It too is uv resistant.

Alan...KI6HPO

Message: 5