[TowerTalk] Large, I mean large steel building for a vertical ground plane

Bill Parry bparry at rgv.rr.com
Sat Jan 5 11:46:09 EST 2008

Richard,

I had a small commercial vertical like this mounted on the building next to
my shack. Not as large as the building that you are describing but about 30'
by 60'. It was about 15 feet at the bottom of the vertical. It worked real
well.  I think that you will be pleased.  With a building that large, you
could probably mount a couple and phase them!

Bill, W5VX