[TowerTalk] Installing 65G tower

KZ4USA videorov at verizon.net
Sun Jan 6 13:19:14 EST 2008

I have some 65G tower 10 ft sections and 20ft sections 140ft of each. I don't want to place a section in the ground then cement it in. Has anyone used out rigger
arms at the base to give the tower the same support if I had placed it in the ground. Im thinking of placing the first section on a cement pad not sure how big and
then have 3 out rigger arms. One on each leg going out to a cement pad not sure how big it should be.
Looking for a way for the tower going to 80ft to stand on its own while I lift antenna up a antenna Hazer system homebrew. I would need to disconnect the one
set of guys I will have on it at the top till I get the antenna to the top passed them.
Any ideas and pictures of systems people have used would be nice to see.

Jack
KZ4USA
http://www.hamradioclassifieds.com
List Your Equipment with Pictures.