[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 61, Issue 19

James Wolf jbwolf at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 00:39:39 EST 2008

I have had Phillystrand installed with cable clamps for about 17 years now.
I installed it when they did recommend using cable clamps.
Some is the 6700 and the rest is the next size down.
Should I be concerned?  Is there is a way to check the integrity of what I
have installed?

Thanks,

Jim, KR9U

>  I seem to recall at one time Phillystran recommended using  cable clamps.

>I'm not sure if this was done with the older style  product.

>    This was for the newer current product before  they had special
Preformed