[TowerTalk] get those HF EME antennas ready...

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 10 08:40:34 EST 2008

Hmmm, looks to me considerably less than -25dB difference...  Ionosphere reflection is shown as ~ -64dB <avg> and the moon is looking like ~ -78dB...

  Wonder how much loss they had in matching those short blades to 7045?  ALso, I wonder how much power each set of blades radiates... Looks like RG58 feeding them...

  Anyway, fun to read about... Wish I had known about the test, I would have listened for it...

denny / k8do