[TowerTalk] Hygain - MFJ TH7DX Difference

KLM kenmar11 at telus.net
Fri Jan 18 01:14:49 EST 2008

Hi all, I'm looking at a used TH7DX for purchase. Firstly, when did MFJ take
over Hygain and has anyone had real first hand experience with any
quality/construction difference since they took over.I believe this antenna
was bought new approx 2 years ago. I see some people looking for the pre MFJ
versions and I wonder if its a valid concern or just people loving to hate
MFJ? I don't get any wind to speak of at my QTH but it can hit -35 to -40
now and then so ice is a concern. Any info appreciated.

Ken