[TowerTalk] Plumbing a tower

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Jan 22 01:16:53 EST 2008

That should work fine for a guyed tower where you have the ability to
adjust everything once it's fully up in the air, but as I mentioned I
was installing a free-standing tower where the base gets embedded in
concrete long before the rest of the tower is added.  The base sticks
barely a few inches out of the ground, so I don't think a transit is the
right tool for that job.

Dave   AB7E