[TowerTalk] Ground Mounted Vertical - Revised - working fine!

RLVZ at aol.com RLVZ at aol.com
Thu Jul 10 19:37:29 EDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Thank You for the replys.  I added radials and the impedence is coming  down
as it should.  Oh my, I had it backwords!  I thought the  impedence should
start low and increase with radials... while the opposite is  true.  I once knew
better... but I've have been struggling with memory  problems related to Lyme
disease.  Thanks for your patience.

I got down 6 radials before dark and the impedence on the 40-meter vertical
is now down to 60 ohms.  I'll add more tomorrow.

Hope to work you in the IARU this weekend!

Best 73,
Dick- K9OM/9
(Wisconsin)

In a message dated 7/10/2008 7:47:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,