[TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] Antennas and power lines don't mix

ve4xt at mts.net ve4xt at mts.net
Fri Jul 11 13:32:56 EDT 2008

In a perfect world, every ham would own at least an acre in an HOA- and CCR-free neighbourhood
serviced exclusively by underground wiring. And gas would be $0.25 a gallon.

Is the alternative then to tell city dwellers they don't deserve to be hams?

Sometimes, you have to work with what you got. Not everybody can afford country acreages. If what
you got demands greater attention to safety, then you better pay heed.

73, kelly
ve4xt