[TowerTalk] Free tower in NNJ - with a catch

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Sat Jul 12 10:18:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Do you have more time and manual dexterity than money and need a tower?  Read on!

I have an EZ-Way tower which is preowned and apparently was bent at the base.  I figured that
I could salvage part or most of it.  The 2 inside sections are supposed to be FB, but I don't
know for sure.  I never did anything with it other than receive flak from the XYL.  It is either
a 50 or 60 footer (originally)...maybe even 65???  I was told that the inner sections were
sledge-hammered into the outer section for transportation.  Minimally, you'd probably get a
two-section crank up out of it.

If you'd like to give it a crack (salvage, restoration, whatever), send me an email and come to
get it.  I just never had and still don't have the time to get this thing sorted out.

It's horizontal...you just have to lug it to however you will be transporting it.  Has the rotor
cage and Wonder Bar for concrete base (I think).

Googlemap my qth for exact location.

de Doug KR2Q