[TowerTalk] 2 HAMS died in Kansas City - Common Sense

bill rubin brubin2010 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 19:50:59 EDT 2008

EDWARD C. THOMAS - KC0TIG

Edward C. Thomas, 66, of Kansas City, Kan., along with his son, Jacob A.
Thomas, died Sunday, July 13, 2008, at home. A joint service will be 1 p. m.
Friday, July 18, at the Chapel Hill-Butler Funeral Home. Friends may call
from 6-9 p. m. Thursday at the Chapel Hill-Butler Funeral Home. Online
condolences may be expressed at
www.Highlandparkfh.com<http://www.highlandparkfh.com/>.
Mr. Thomas was born November 10, 1941, in Kansas City, Kan., and was a
lifelong resident. He was a factory foreman for the Thermo Dynamics
Corporation, retiring in 2003. He was a member of the Jayhawk Amateur Radio
Society (JARS) and was an Air Force Veteran. He is survived by four
children, Nick Thomas of Roeland Park, Kan., Elizabeth Thomas of Kansas
City, Kan., Laura Erickson and Christy Cornwell, both of Des Moines, Iowa;
his mother, Careylee Thomas of Merriam, Kan. ; two brothers, Clifford L.
Thomas of Kansas City, Mo., and Ronald R. Thomas of Olathe, Kan., and five
grandchildren, Brian, Dominic, Schyanne, Seth and Andrew. (Arrangements:
Highland Park Funeral Home & Crematory, State Avenue at 41st Street, Kansas
City, KS 66102, 913-371-0699.)

Published in the Kansas City Star on 7/16/2008