[TowerTalk] Tower Dogs

Bill MacLane ai4wm at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 23 19:29:03 EDT 2008

That is exactly what they do.  Why would anyone go to college to learn toe write and report the news on a 6th grade reading / comprehension level?

I know.  That is one of the first things my news writing and reporting prof. stated when I went. Reporters are to write and report on a 6th grade level......

Why I never went into the newsliberal business.

73,
Bill
AI4WM