[TowerTalk] Beware Idiom Press

bill rubin brubin2010 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 22:22:54 EDT 2008

Hey Guys. I have a rotor controller from Idiom at its a great product.  Stop
complaining and be thankful these guys are in business.  You know how hard
it is to run a small business, costs keep rising but you are unable to raise
your prices.  There is always someone who wants to beat you my price and you
loose business because people can only see the $$ and not the quality.  How
about the long hours without pay ?  So please  give them a break.

73 Bill N1HWC