[TowerTalk] Antenna Selection Assistance

Krishna Kanakasapapathi kkanakas at cisco.com
Mon Jul 28 19:32:42 EDT 2008

Matt,
 That is contrary to my experience with Stepper. VU2PAI and i ran into Mike and team at the bar
 in Dayton. During the course of our conversation, we did talk about the 4 element stepper that Pai had
 purchased around the end of 2006. Mike immediately commented that we need to ship him the
 new Fernco rubber boots. They were darn busy handling their Dayton business. After they went
 back to WA state,  the boots arrived in a few days as promised.

 Now thats just one instance to prove the point on customer service. I have had atleast a couple instances
 where i have received a response from Mike and his XYL on two different issues.

 As someone suggested, i am sure someone in the forum would be able to get the hotline to Mike for this
 ham who had the 2 1/2 element beam.

 Good luck
 73's
 Krish