[TowerTalk] FIRST TOWER UP AND LOOKING GORGEOUS

Charles Mills w3yni1 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 09:27:51 EDT 2008

That tower is probably safe to climb sans guys at that height - per the ROHN
Specs if it was done to spec.  The guys, if I remember correctly on the 25G
add to the windloading.  Definitely guy it if you can.  Check with the
manufacturer to see if there are any major boo-boos in the installation.
But the bottom line is...safety first and congratulations!