[TowerTalk] Identify Hardline

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 19:55:20 EDT 2008

Dan:

     Radiax is Andrew's version of leaky coax.  It is designed to radiate deliberately throughout its entire length.  It is used in such places as transportation tunnels and ceiling cavities in buildings to bathe the area in RF that would otherwise not penetrate from outside.

BOTTOM LINE:  Not a good material for usual and customary Amateur use.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F