[TowerTalk] Cushcraft 5 element 6M Yagi mod question

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 02:11:34 EDT 2008

Marc

If you want to try something  with that Cushcraft  will recomend this

http://6mt.com/A50-5S_w5wvo.pdf

tested and works

Marc Tessier - VE3TES <ve3tes at cogeco.ca> wrote: Hello folks, I finally bit the bullet and bought myself an Icom 706MkIIG, and will be dipping my feet back into 6M once again. I still have my old 5 element Cushcraft Yagi for the band, and would like to know if anyone has ever performed the mod to it, as per K9MU web page. Link provided below, basically is it worth doing the work to the yagi. If you have done this mod to your antenna, I would like to hear from you... either on or off the reflector...

Cushcraft A50-5s mods http://www.k9mu.com/a50-5.html

Regards,

Marc Tessier - VE3TES
ve3tes at cogeco.ca