[TowerTalk] Coax standoffs

Joe Giacobello k2xx at swva.net
Tue Nov 18 15:51:45 EST 2008

While I haven't dealt with Tashjian in about three years, the
communication lapses and delays reported here are about the same as I
experienced.  It is my distinct impression that Tashjian Towers is a one
man operation with his XYL acting as a sometime secretary and message
forwarder.  Although I don't know, I strongly suspect that he has his
fabrication work done at local facility and ships from there.  He
probably has no control over the production schedule and simply stands
in line with the other customers.

Nevertheless, my experience with the quality of fabrication has been
good and when you are able to get him on the phone or communicate via
e-mail, the technical information provided has been sound.  One should
jut factor in delays of a few months when placing an order.

73, Joe
K2XX