[TowerTalk] LM-470 at 100 MPH

Bob Selbrede, K6ZZ k6zz at ccis.com
Sat Nov 29 22:56:21 EST 2008

You bet.  There are plenty of VERY windy areas in
California.  This area is just east of the Sierra Nevada
mountains and is typically windy.  We frequently have 30-50
MPH winds but rarely anything over 70 MPH.  The County
however has decided to bump the Basic Wind Speed up from 80
MPH to 100 MPH for this area.

Bob