[TowerTalk] [Force 12 Talk] If you have a F12 linear loadedantenna, you could have some trouble

Dan Hearn n5ar at air-pipe.com
Fri Oct 3 20:11:32 EDT 2008

The linear loading wires on my 4el 20/ 2el 40 were very brittle and broke
when they were bent during initial installation. I had some copperweld with
the same OD so I substituted that. I used the bronze U shaped clamps used
for power wiring for the shorting wires. It has been working FB for 8 years.
73, Dan, N5AR