[TowerTalk] N-connector double-D punch

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 15 17:44:15 EDT 2008

-----Original Message-----

Since you can get D and DD punches for BNC and TNC, which are smaller, I'm surprised you can't find one.

However, I don't do punching any more... I send my work to http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/ and they do a fabulous job putting all manner of weird holes, with engraved lettering, and paint, etc.  You download their tool, design your panel, get the quote, send the order, and a week later, your panel arrives.

$50-100 will buy a very nice panel.