[TowerTalk] Ideas on antennas

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Sat Oct 18 17:09:04 EDT 2008

Would you be using the Hy-Gain 160 meter add on kit for the
Hi-Tower?   If not done carefully, you will detune the Hi-Tower.
I would hang any inverted L for 160 off the bigger tower, and run
it up to the roof tower if I was going to try it.

As for the reflector... I think you are working too hard.   Do you
want to make the Hi-Tower directional?   You may end up
detuning the Hi-Tower with a parallel reflector, rather than
helping it.   I kinda wonder what the other tower does to it now....

Just MY take.   ==========  K8JHR  ===========

W5JMW wrote:
   understand that I could use a inverted l for 160.
Could use the hytower,etc..

BUT,can I use the distance between the 2 structures for some