[TowerTalk] Thanks re: tower grounding

Tearlach Sinclair dragonsong at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 2 20:48:49 EDT 2008

Thanks to all of you that responded both in digest and off-list to my questions about using the rebar cage as part of the grounding for my soon-to-be tower.  You lot gave me so much information and links to so much more that I'll be studying it all from now until the cement is poured next spring.  One of the main things I got from you all is that I'll be starting to set up the rest of the grounding now and hooking it all up as the tower is raised into the sky.
I think my XYL will be pleased to get my antennas off of the house and out of the yard and placed on the tower.

73,
Tearlach de w8sco