[TowerTalk] ta 33 feed

Greenacres113 at aol.com Greenacres113 at aol.com
Fri Sep 5 14:59:22 EDT 2008

You can direct split feed or use a balun. I've  not seen much difference. Ant
is tuff. Survived  many a storm. Given me 355  countries over the yr.s.  Used
several as basis for 12m & 17m 2 el.  beams. Used a commercial balun & a
homebrew 'ugly balun'  with no  difference. My 30m & 40m verticals are from scrap
element pieces of   Mosley. You got any parts you want to part with let me
know.
K9IL