[TowerTalk] KLM KT34-A info

Paul Young paul at g0hwc.com
Sat Sep 20 13:17:07 EDT 2008

Hi Dennis,
              as my M2 upgrade has yet to arive and winter will soon be here
I have put the KT34a on the tower, WOW it works like a dream and excelent
SWR on all bands. It is now sitting beaming West with its back on Europe :-)
How good it is to block out "some" of europe....

Photos are here: http://g0hwc.com/latest_projects.html

with it built photo in my garden and then on the tower.
I do think I will have to get a bigger tower at some time to take it...

The M2 upgrade will have to wait until next summer as it will not get here
for a few weeks.

Paul G0HWC
http://www.g0hwc.com