[TowerTalk] Antenna software

N6FD n6fd at mchsi.com
Sat Sep 6 13:24:20 EDT 2008

I also use 4nec2 and have used EZNEC as well.  Right now 4nec2 works
better for me.  The user interface has some quirks, but is good for
getting basic designs in.  You have to be careful when using real
grounds and the optimizer.  They need to be set up properly and the
answers checked for realism.  The modelling has correlated well with
wire antennas that I have put up.

Erich, N6FD