[TowerTalk] small Rohn parts

STEPHEN L SALA k7awb at msn.com
Mon Sep 8 17:08:22 EDT 2008

I called Rohn today and asked where to buy their small parts such as U-bolts and palnuts.  They said they had a $300 minimum charge so good luck.  I asked them if any of their dealers specialized in small part sales and the Proj Manager did not know.  I have a Rohn 45 rotator plate AS455 which I have misplaced the 6 U-bolts.  I cannot find the exact size in McMaster Carr and none locally.  Does anyone know of a Rohn parts dealer?  Texas Towers said they only sell what is on their web page.

Stephen L. Sala (Steve) K7AWB Nine Mile Falls, WA DN17es