[TowerTalk] Lightning Bolt Quad Parts

KZ4USA videorov at verizon.net
Mon Sep 8 16:57:22 EDT 2008

I think the tubing was drip irrigation tubing you can buy at Home Depot. The tubing is UV rated for outdoors. Some say its brake line tubing. That cost
alot more. It seems to be shiny like drip irrigation tubing. You can buy large rolls of the stuff for around $35 I have found on the net.

List Your Equipment with Pictures.
Get a FREE vinyl callsign sticker for first Ad.
Bradenton, Florida

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list