[TowerTalk] CDR Rotor Control Box Compatibility

vhfplus at bmg50.com vhfplus at bmg50.com
Wed Sep 10 20:38:43 EDT 2008

> I have an older, good condition CDR Rotor Control Box, looking for a
> schematic, and
> compatibility information.

Speaking of compatibility, I was given and old CDE rotor which looks like
a TR-44. I find that it is really a TR-4, apparently from the 1950's. I
would like to find a control box for this rotor but have been told, by
someone who works on rotors for a living, that it is *not* compatible with
any later CDE rotor model.

Short of that, might anyone have technical information on this rotor? A
Google search was not helpful.

I know it's a long-shot, but I though I'd ask on the list.

Thanks,

Jack, W6NF