[TowerTalk] Log Periodic Choice

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Fri Sep 12 10:50:10 EDT 2008

But how will all the SteppIR control equipment react to a large surge
from a nearby strike?  I would worry that the control box would puke
if it received enough static from a big strike either on the tower, or
close enough to induce big currents or voltages or whatever they
induce in the control wire on down to the control box.   Wouldn't a
plain Jane Yagi be more durable in that regard?