[TowerTalk] Tram Pulley

Tearlach Sinclair dragonsong at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 23 21:19:55 EDT 2008

Jason,
try a marine supply store if there is one near  you. Sailboats use all weather stainless pulleys for raising lines and sheets. As sailboats come in all sizes, so do the pulleys. I've had one up on top of a mast for the last three years and it still works just as when it was new.
73,
Tearlach de w8sco

Message: 3